Among the first manufacturers believing in the potential of CNC machinery (the first working centers were produced 25 years ago), Bavelloni has developed a high-end range that differentiates for its exclusive solutions and for its reliability. The working centers benefit from the traditional Bavelloni manufacturing philosophy: an extremely strong structure and oversized operating devices for great reliability and a long-lasting life. NRG 250 is a high-technology machine designed to carry out even complex and high-quality processing in reduced times, containing the necessary investment to the minimum. The totally “digital” operation and control system of the machine enables a dynamic prompt response of the axes and a precise check of the speed: this means high performances always realized with the greatest accuracy and quality of the workings.
Especially fit for productions for home furnishing it is arranged for the following kinds of processing
– Inside/outside edging
– Writing and engraving by diamond candle tools
The machine has an open-top structure, to facilitate loading and unloading operations, and mobile bridge on the Y axis, made of electro-welded and normalized steel. It consists of 3 linear axes X, Y e Z, and the transmission is by means of hardened and ground screws with re-circulating balls. The X, Y and Z axes run on prismatic guides with re-circulating balls.= The bridge is moved by two motors Y and Y’ in “Gantry axis”: a motor, a screw and a prismatic guide both with ball screws are on each side. All moving organs are equipped with a centralized lubrication system. The protection fence fully surrounding the machine is provided with a convenient entrance in the front side, to make loading/unloading operations easier.
Working plane size 2500×1200 mm
The working plane, equipped with 2 working stations with air/vacuum controls, is in ground Duralumin. Thanks to the hollows of the working plane structure, the suction cups fixing can be mechanical or by vacuum. The centring devices have a retractable system allowing using stack wheels, reducing the number of tool changes. Moreover, the control system of the centring device prevents from chipping the piece during its rise/descent.
Tool store (optional)
NRG 250 can be equipped with a 10 position – tool store: since on each cone you can put two wheels or more (up to a 65 mm stack), this tool-store can contain more than 18 different wheels. Moreover, the machine can be equipped with an automatic pre-setting device (optional), with very small dimensions, designed to operate both the vertical and the horizontal measuring.
NRG 250 is equipped with a “new conception” electro-spindle with air cooling:
- constant power of 5,5 kW
- vector check of the revolution from 0 to 11000 revs
- fast release clamping device for ISO 30 tools with mechanical blocking system and by pneumatic piston
- internal automatic cleaning of spindle (cone housing) by compressed air
- double cooling system of tools:
– directly from the inside of the tool by clean water
– external by re-cycled self-filtered water through sprayers gathering the tool
The control console combines the might of a professional numerical control with the convenience of a PC working in Windows® (Microsoft) environment.
The main features of the system are:
– Programming on board the machine, while the control is managing the movements of the
machine, the operator can easily work on the PC
– Simple and direct graphic interface
– USB port and CD-Rom for data storage and transmission
– Keyboard and mouse
– Possibility to network with other PCs
– Modem connection possibility to use assistance on line
– Graphic and colour display
Totally digital control of axes
The digital technology in use on CNC working centres of Bavelloni enables the axes control through the CN without any “digital – anagogic – digital” conversion of the signals. It means no electromagnetic interferences, higher transmission speed and more accurate control by the motors permitting a better and faster interpolation of the axes.
Created internally by our programmers Easycnc is the managing software of the working centre.
The main functions are:
- Visual check of polishing wheels use
- Visual check of spindle speed
- Display of spindle absorption
- Display of partial and total working times
- Graphic display of tool path
- Storage of 254 tools and respective operations
- Display of diagnostics with language messages
- Inputs/outputs diagnostics with language comments and utility
- CAD/CAM programs execution in concealed time while the machine is working
- Access to the machine production statistics
- System for the tool wear compensation (fixed value or by constant pressure)
- Guided and easy access to the machine parameters
The standard CAD package is developed in WINDOWS, it is easy to learn and to use. It is equipped with innumerable functions allowing drawing and preparing work programs in few minutes. Shapes can be both drawn in the CAD or detected on the machine trough self-learning probe or imported from other CAD systems (such as Autocad with .DXF format).
Some of its main features are:
- TOOLTIP function (display of key function by hovering over the mouse cursor)
- Library of parametric shapes
- Library of doors and metallic fittings
- Possibility of customization by the operator
- Automatic check of working feasibility
- Estimated calculation of production time and costs, considering costs in linear meters, amortization and other fixed company costs.
- Software for suction cups positioning on the working plane
- Software for tool path optimization
- Software for self-learning of shapes
- Software for management mill oscillating movement (triangular –step-linear)
- Software for multi-function tool management (drilling – counter-sinking – grinding)
- Software for automatic working speed reduction and pressure increase on radiuses
- Wear recovering of polishing tools
Electric installation is carried out in accordance with CE rules with power panel included in the structure of the machine and provided with fan cooling system. All axes motors are brushless Standard voltage 400/50 Hz, other available upon request. Hydraulic plant As options there is the availability of a stainless-steel tank (capacity 800 l) with relevant pump or of a centralized plant management kit for the recirculation of the cooling water.
N.B. since tool cooling is by water, one of the above possibilities must always be present.