Quantum NXT™ Series Pump. Exclusive to Techni Waterjet The Quantum NXT incorporates technology from the NASA space shuttle program allowing it to become 60% more efficient than standard hydraulic intensifiers.
Every Intec comes standard with Softec™ Waterjet Cutting Software, which has been developed by Techni Waterjet with two very clear goals in mind:
- To cut parts at the minimum cost with the greatest accuracy.
- To have a simple and intuitive interface with the operator
The result, is a comprehensive “All-In-One” Windows based software, that is specifically designed for waterjet cutting. This maximizes productivity, and anyone with PC experience can learn to use quickly and easily. Softec™ incorporates many unique features, including:
The i612 Waterjet Cutting System
- DXF Importation
- Focusing Tube Wear Compensation
- Offsite Notification
- Multiple Origin Points
- Maintenance Counters
- Auto Mating Part Clearance
- Standard Object Library
- Re-start Cutting from Anywhere
- And many, many more
This will ensure that you get maximum “VALUE” for your capital investment.
The KMT (formerly Ingersol-Rand) Autoline Abrasive Cutting Head, is the most efficient available, by independent US Government testing. This results in you using less garnet, power and consumables per inch of cut than with opposition cutting heads, once again ensuring increased “VALUE”.
|MACHINE SIZE (L x W x H)|
Does not include pumps or control cabinet
|4900 x 2650 x 2050 mm|
193″ x 104.3″ x 80.7″
|MACHINE WEIGHT||2300 kg – 5140 lbs|
|MACHINE WEIGHT (with water)||8700 kg – 19180 lbs|
|CUTTING TABLE SIZE||1860 x 3690 mm|
73.2″ x 145.3″
|CUTTING AREA (without PAC60)||1830 x 3660 mm|
72″ x 144″
|BEVEL CUTTING AREA (with PAC60)||not available|
|CUTTING AREA MAXIMIZED (with PAC60)||not available|
|ACCURACY OF MOTION||± 0.15 mm – 0.006″|
|REPEATABILITY OF MOTION||± 0.05 mm – 0.002″|
|MAX. AIR SPEED||17.5 m/min – 700 ipm|
|MAX. CUTTING SPEED||17.5 m/min – 700 ipm|
|MAX. MATERIAL THICKNESS|
|200 mm – 8″|
Due to constant endeavour to improve the machine, the specification may be changed without prior notice.
- Crash Sensing Break Away Head.
- 1/2 ton (500kg) Jib arm and 2 stage vacuum end-effector for easy material handling
- Waste garnet recovery system.
- Abrasive Waste
- Removal Systems from 200 -1000 lbs (100-500kg) capacity
- Twin cutting heads for increased production.
- Submerged cutting for almost silent operation
- Floating ‘Z’ axis to maintain ‘stand off’ on warped materials.
- Text Messaging protocol which enables 2-way communication between machine and mobile phone
- Tech-Sense™ to monitor the cutting head and pause the program prior to any blockage, making “Lights Out” operation a reality.
- Light Curtain Guarding System ensures maximum worker safety
- EZY-Load material loading mechanisms available in 250lb (120kg), 660lb (300kg), 1100lb (500kg) load capacities.