B 73 CNS is an automatic, numerical controlled, straight-line bevelling machine, with 7 cup wheels. It is equipped with a 9″ video and a programming keyboard for the processing of bevel and front arris. The machine is projected in order to bear heavy working rates and to reduce to a minimum the maintenance interventions.
- Electro-welded steel structure with the wide use of iron castings.
- Inlet and outlet arms equipped with anti-friction conveying chains for glass support made of antifriction material running on stainless steel guides.
- Conveyor running on steel guides without the help of ball bearings in order to obtain a perfect and linear sliding.
- Lubrication system of guides by means of automatic pump.
- Mobile conveyor to be positioned according to the glass thickness through electronic control equipment.
The machine is equipped with the following spindles:
1. Cup metal bonded diamond wheel for bevel Ø 150 mm.
2. Cup metal bonded diamond wheel for bevel Ø 150 mm.
3. Cup resin bonded diamond wheel for bevel Ø 150 mm
4. Cup resin bonded diamond wheel for bevel Ø 150 mm
5. Peripheral diamond wheel Ø 175 mm.
6. Felt to polish bevel Ø 150 mm with Cerium oxide
7. Felt to polish bevel Ø 150 mm with Cerium oxide.
High-precision spindles, lubricated by for life special grease (free from periodical maintenance). Body of spindles in iron casting running on high-precision adjusting guides. Belt transmission between motor and spindle in order to eliminate any possible vibrations and better adjust the tools number of revolutions. The spindles for polishing wheels are equipped with a completely pneumatic self-adjustment system to compensate for the wheels wear. This system rises the position of the wheel, while it is dulling . In this way a perfect edge finishing is always guaranteed. In conformity with the required finishing and the glass thickness the pressure intensity is adjustable by means of a regulator.
Numerical control with 9″ video with the following functions:
- Fully automatic programming (NC controlled) of single, double and triple bevels, and drawing display of the working to be processed;
- Possibility to memorize 100 working programs;
- High-sensitivity checking of current absorption for the wheels;
- Automatic set up of conveyor to process bevels on glasses of small dimensions, with the possibility to execute diamond faceting and with inclinations up to 45 degrees.
- Automatic management of polishing wheels.
- Adjustment and display of glass thickness.
- Adjustment and display of working speed.
- Display of partial worked meters.
- Display of total worked meters.
- Display of partial working hours.
- Display of total working hours.
- Display of meters worked by each wheel.
- Display of planned maintenance interventions.
Electric installation is carried out in accordance with CE rules with power panel separated from the machine and waterproof connectors. The control panel inboard the machine is of insulating fibreglass and includes ammeters, manometers and the electronic control equipment. Standard voltage 400/50 Hz, other available upon request.
Closed circuit coolant plant for wheels cooling, consisting of two tanks with a total capacity of 720
litres and a recycle pump.
Cerium polishing plant
Cerium plant consisting of stainless steel tank (200 litres), cerium pump, mixer, filter and connecting
|Workable glass thickness||3÷20mm.|
|Min. workable height (strips)||35 mm.|
|Minimum workable size||40 x 40 mm|
|Maximum width of bevel||50 mm|
|Inclination of bevel||3° – 45°|
|Min. pressure of compressed air||8 bar|
|Max. consumption of compressed air||25 Nlt/min.|
|Working speed||0÷4 m/min. 50 Hz/0÷4.8m/min. 60 Hz|
|Water tanks capacity||720 litres|